Welcome back – I hope that the break brought you what you needed.
This week is an alternate schedule thanks to CAASP testing. Click here to see the schedule.
Today – we return to Battlebots!
- let’s review the competition rules that we made in class before break.
- do you see any rules that need to be added, changed or removed?
- your first move should be to begin designing your 3d printed components. Click here for details and starter files.
Recap from before break:
- graded assignment: find a partner and submit their name here. I only need one submission from each team. It’s ok to work solo as well.
- review this really helpful document about Battlebot styles and designs.
- graded assignment: work on a draft design for your Battlebot.
Make room for:
-at least two motors
1. how will you steer the robot?
2. how will you easily access the electronics for battery changes and maintenance.
- You may turn your design in on Canvas either digitally (create using an app) or take a photo of your drawn design.