Your goal in this assignment is to write a program that uses functions and a for loop to create repeating shapes using Python Turtle.
Your program should include the following elements:
- a function to draw ONE shape that is NOT a square.
- a for loop that calls your function to create repeating versions of your shape that don’t overlap. Go for at least four shapes.
- fill each shape with a different color. HINT: put your fillcolor and begin_fill/end_fill commands above and below the line that calls your function.
- give each shape a different outline (stroke color) by using the pencolor() command.
- use the penup and pendown commands so that the shapes are not stacked on top of each other. Make sure that there are not lines between shapes.