In Part 1 and Part 2 of this series we setup a breadboard and Arduino to run the basic LED blink code. Then we connected an LED and resistor to the breadboard and Arduino.
Now the next move is to add more LEDs.
- build from your existing single LED on a breadboard
- what do you need to add to the breadboard to support a green LED and a red LED?
- what do you need to modify in your existing blink program to blink the red, yellow and green LEDs at the same time?
- now change your program to blink the red, then yellow, then green LED.
- go to the Code Editor. How would you change the code to get the yellow and green LEDs to blink at the same time?