It’s time to take your Arduino circuit from virtual on Tinkercad to real life.
This is based on your Blinking Multiple LEDs Tinkercad Circuit.
1. use your Blinking Multiple LEDs Tinkercad Circuit to build a real circuit.
2. upload your program to the Arduino.
3. be able to take apart your circuit and return the components to the correct bins and clean up your workspace, leaving no components or parts scattered on floor or table.
- refer to your completed LED Countdown circuit in Tinkercad.
- gather supplies:
>at least three LEDs
>at least three resistors
>wires – count how many you need!
- build your circuit: refer to your Blinking Multiple LEDs Tinkercad Circuit when you build your actual circuit.
- copy/paste your Tinkercad program into your Arduino software.
- upload the program to your Arduino.
- I will visit each of you to review your program and watch your lights blink.
- After I have graded your program and circuit, please take apart your program and return the components to the proper bin on the cart.