Update your project website – all students:
- go to your project website (sites.google.com).
- add the following information to your website:
- create a Mini – Golf page if you don’t have one already.
- add at least three images of your final golf hole.
- write about the area that you specialized in (woodworking, CAD/CAM or programming). Describe what challenges you faced and what steps you took to overcome them. Include photos or screenshots to support your work.
- describe what you learned from the process. Use complete sentences and provide details.
- describe what you would have done differently. Use complete sentences and provide details.
- submit your completed website by clicking here. You will not get credit for you website if you do not submit it.
Complete the group project assessment form – click here – you rate yourself and your group members. These responses will only be seen by Mr. Milstead and Mr. Varvil. Please be open and honest in your assessment.
Complete the class survey- click here.