|web design home||resources||contact|
1. Create a folder in your webdesign folder called "navigation". Create a folder called "images" in the "navigation" folder.
2. Create a four page website that uses a different type of navigation
on each page. View samples here and here.
3. Place a different image on every page.
4. Use a different type of
navigation for each page. For example your site might look like this:
Each page should indicate the type of navigation used.
5. Make sure that each page has a title. Save all pages in your "navigation" folder.
6. Upload your completed site to your Bravenet site and email me the link to me.